A comfortable, well-equipped, detached bungalow which is situated at the northern end of the estates golf course. Rated as a 3 star accommodation by the Scottish Tourist Board, the cottage benefits from full electric heating throughout, as well as an open fire in the sitting room.
• Three bedrooms - sleeps up to 5 people
• Children and a maximum of 2 dogs are welcome
• Situated in its own enclosed garden
The cottage is situated in its own enclosed garden which houses a selection of garden furniture. There is also ample car parking space in the cottages grounds. Many visitors enjoy watching the bird table in the garden which hosts many different types of visitors, including Woodpeckers.
The adjacent golf course also makes for an excellent exercise area for dogs, and we have in the past found that visitors really enjoy this part of their stay.
Please click here to read some reviews from previous visitors to Dimpleknowe Cottage.
The Sitting Room
A cosy and comfortable sitting room featuring:
• A stone fireplace with open fire. This can be used for burning either coal or logs and adds a great atmosphere to the room after dark.
• A new 37" flatscreen colour television with DVD player
• A Freeview digital television receiver
• A compact disc player / HiFi system
• An incoming telephone
• Free WiFi broadband internet access for use with your own laptop or smartphone
• Enjoy the extending views while sitting and watching the bird table.
Kitchen / Dining Area
A spacious and well equipped kitchen/dining area containing:
• Fridge freezer
• Microwave oven
• Automatic washing machine
• Tumble drier
• Large dining table with seating for five people.
• Kitchen south facing and catches the morning sun.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
Three Comfortable Bedrooms - 1 double, 1 ensuite twin & 1 single:
• The cottage sleeps five people, and a travel cot is also provided.
• A family bathroom with shower. Grab rails are fitted in the bath/shower for ease of access.
• Bed linen is provided, and is included in the cost of the accommodation, with the exception of linen for the cot. If you will be using it, please bring your own linen for it.
• Electric blankets are also available if you require them.
• Twin ensuite bedroom is south facing so you can enjoy the morning sun.
• The single and ensuite bedrooom enjoy extending views over the surrounding countryside.
Parking for 2 or 3 cars is available in the grounds of the Cottage.
All content is ©2014 Dimpleknowe Estate.
Web development by Mark Eckford.