A comfortable, well-equipped, detached bungalow. Situated at the northern end of the estates golf course, the cottage is located in its own enclosed garden in a peacful & rural location in the heart of the Scottish Borders. The cottage benefits from full electric panel heating throughout, as well as an open fire in the sitting room.
• Three bedrooms - sleeps up to 5 people
• Children and a maximum of 2 dogs are welcome
• Situated in enclosed spacious grounds with entrance gates that can be closed.
The cottage is situated in a south facing garden which houses a selection of garden furniture including sun loungers. There is also ample car parking space in the cottage grounds. Many visitors enjoy watching the bird table in the garden which hosts many different types of visitors, including Woodpeckers.
The adjacent golf course also makes for an excellent exercise area for dogs, and we have in the past found that visitors really enjoy this part of their stay.
Please click here to read some reviews from previous visitors to Dimpleknowe Cottage.
New for 2018, we are delighted to have linked up with Scottish Borders Hot Tub Hire to offer hot tub hire for the Cottage. If you would like to hire a hot tub for your stay, please contact them direct via their website, or call 07706 717819.
The Sitting Room
A cosy and comfortable sitting room featuring:
• A stone fireplace with open fire. This can be used for burning either coal or logs and adds a great atmosphere to the room after dark.
• A new 42" flatscreen colour television with DVD player
• A Freeview digital television receiver
• A compact disc player / HiFi system
• An incoming telephone
• Free WiFi broadband internet access for use with your own laptop or smartphone
• Enjoy the extending views while sitting and watching the bird table.
Kitchen / Dining Area
A spacious and well equipped kitchen/dining area containing:
• Fridge freezer
• Microwave oven
• Automatic washing machine
• Tumble drier
• Large dining table with seating for five people.
• Kitchen south facing and catches the morning sun.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
Three Comfortable Bedrooms - 1 double, 1 ensuite twin & 1 single:
• The cottage sleeps five people, and a travel cot is also provided.
• A family bathroom with shower. Grab rails are fitted in the bath/shower for ease of access.
• Bed linen is provided, and is included in the cost of the accommodation, with the exception of linen for the cot. If you will be using it, please bring your own linen for it.
• Electric blankets are also available if you require them.
• Twin ensuite bedroom is south facing so you can enjoy the morning sun.
• The single and ensuite bedrooom enjoy extending views over the surrounding countryside.
Parking for 2 or 3 cars is available in the grounds of the Cottage.
All content is ©2021 Dimpleknowe Estate.
Web development by Mark Eckford.